Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And now, for a rant of a completely different nature...

I would just like to state, that, for the record:

A) It is rude to take something that is not yours.
B) It is even more ridiculously rude to leave evidence of your having stolen said item in the face of the person you stole it from.
C) Everyone should learn, by age six, that you don't put something back into the fridge if you empty the container. And might I add... DUH!

So to whichever of my family members confiscated and consumed the remnant of my wine (white merlot, chilling in the fridge)... and that had the AUDACITY to put the bottle BACK in the fridge--

What's up with that?

Is it like, oh, look, I drank the last of your wine, and at the exact moment that I know you'll most desire a glass, when your daughter is finally asleep, and your papers are finally graded, and you want... hmmm.... ten seconds to yourself to relax, and think, wow, it might be nice to enjoy an adult beverage whilst relaxing... I hope you open the fridge and fine a well-chilled EMPTY bottle of wine??

How not cool.

1 comment: